• active acquisition of new clients
• management of a database of potential and existing clients
• implementation of the set goals and sales plans
• monitoring of competition activities and market development
• providing sales, report, marketing procedures;
• bachelor degree，English and Polish can be the working language;
Product and Marketing Representative
• product sales target formulation;
• new listing marketing planning;
• promotional planning;
• product training.
• bachelor degree or above, major is not limited, computer, communication, electronics and related majors are preferred;
• able to proficiently use English for daily office communication and exchange;
• Students with rich student unions, community cadres or social practice experience in school are preferred; sales experience or entrepreneurial experience is preferred;
• Strong desire for achievement, excellent communication and expression skills, good logical thinking, good communication skills, and strong anti-compression ability.